Are you ready to revolutionize the way you benchmark your salary?
We're on a mission to expose the inner workings of product marketing salaries – and we need your help.
Add your voice to the thousands of product marketing professionals. 👇
Help us to help you
The Product Marketing Salary Survey embodies transparency, bringing to light the salaries of product marketing professionals globally.
With your input, our report will take a deep dive into how salaries around the world compare, with the goal of uncovering:
- How location impacts your earning potential
- Whether gender and ethnicity affect pay equity
- The role company growth stage plays in your salary
- What benefits you should be receiving
- If you're being paid fairly compared to your peers
… and a whole range of other variables that are guaranteed to help you benchmark your salary, ensure you're being paid your worth, and give you the confidence to negotiate your next salary.
- The global baseline salary average (without factoring in other variables like location, job title, gender, and so on) was $119,546.
- The region with the highest average salary was North America ($141,188).
- Those who considered themselves a minority (in any capacity) were earning $9,872, on average, more than those who didn’t.
- A promotion from Director of Product Marketing to VP of Product Marketing granted our respondents the highest salary increase, with an average hike of $38,973.
- B2B PMMs earn more than B2C PMMs ($120,021 > $100,882).
- Those who are product marketing certified were earning a significantly higher baseline salary average of $124,282 per year than those who aren’t.
P.s. Read up on last year's findings here. 💸