As far as years go, 2019’s been a pretty good one in the world of product marketing. The role’s on the rise, communities like ours have really kicked off 💁🏼♀️, and the industry's future is looking very, very bright.
So, to celebrate an awesome year and mark the start of a new annual tradition, we’ve compiled a list of 2019’s Top 50 Product Marketing Influencers.
📕Head to the full report here.👈🏻
You can find out how the list came to be at the end but for those who’re itching to know who made the cut, here are our final 50 (in alphabetical order for complete objectivity!):
1. Aaron Brennan - Director of Product Marketing at airSlate
2. Amy Saper - Venture Capitalist at Accel
3. Anand Akela - Product Marketing Leader at Nutanix
4. April Dunford - Speaker, Author, CEO at Ambient Strategy
5. Ashwin Somakumar - Head of Product Marketing at OpenTable
6. Axel Kirstetter - VP of Product Marketing, Content Marketing & Pricing at Merill Corp
7. Bill Trinen - Director of Product Marketing at Nintendo of America
8. Carol Carpenter - VP of Product Marketing at Google Cloud
9. Christophe Wilhelm - Chief Revenue Officer at Spoonflower
10. Dain Hansen - VP of Product Marketing for Cloud Platform (PaaS/IaaS) at Oracle
11. Dan Leveille - Director of Product Marketing at DeviantArt
12. Daniel Lahl - Vice President of Product Marketing at SAP
13. Daniel Murphy - Director of Product Marketing at Drift
14. David Johnson - Senior Director of Product Marketing at Model N
15. Div Manickam - Director of Portfolio Messaging (Product, Industry, and Solutions) at Boomi
16. Elizabeth Brigham - Head of Product Marketing (Software) at Morningstar
17. Francis Larkin - VP of Product Marketing at InVision
18. Jarod Greene - VP Product Marketing at Apptio
19. Jen Snell - Vice President of Product Strategy and Marketing at Verint
20. Jeremy Wood - Head of Product Marketing (APAC) at Adobe
21. John Heywood - Director of Product Marketing, Service Cloud at Salesforce
22. John Woods - Tech & Entertainment Marketing Leader
23. Jonathan Cowan - Vice President, Product at Sage
24. Julie Triolo - Vice President, Product Marketing at WarnerMedia
25. Justin Pirie - Senior Product Marketing Manager at Twilio
26. Kevin Mole - VP of Product Marketing at Ripple
27. Krista Seiden - Founder & Principal Consultant at KS Digital
28. Lindsay Bayuk - VP of Portfolio Marketing at Pluralsight
29. Liza Collin - Market Readiness Director at Visma
30. Liza Sperling - Head of Product Marketing at Upwork
31. Margaret Dawson - Vice President, Portfolio Product Marketing at Red Hat
32. Mark Bloom - Director of Product Marketing at Zendesk
33. Marla Schimke - Head of Product Marketing, Business Management Solutions at Broadcom
34. Martin Aguinis - Product Marketing Manager at Flutter, a Google company
35. Marvin Chow - Vice President, Global Marketing at Google
36. Meghan Keaney Anderson - Vice President of Marketing at HubSpot
37. Meghann York - Vice President of Product Marketing at Ticketmaster
38. Michael Tchao - VP Product Marketing at Apple Inc.
39. Pedram Yasharel - Director of Product Marketing at Smartly.io
40. Priya Doty - Vice President, Product Marketing at IBM
41. Richard Seroter - VP of Product Marketing at Pivotal
42. Richard Leonarz - Director of Product Marketing at Samsung
43. Serena Ehrlich - Director of Product Marketing at Business Wire
44. Stephanie Buscemi - EVP and Chief Marketing Officer at Salesforce
45. Sudeep Eldo Cherian - Director, Head of Global Product Marketing at LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
46. Susan Park - Head of Gaming Ads Product Marketing at Facebook
47. Todd Tauber - Vice President of Product Marketing at Degreed
48. Ty Heath - Global Lead, The B2B Institute at LinkedIn
49. William Chia - Senior Product Marketing Manager at GitLab
50. Yoni Solomon - Head of Product Marketing at G2
Download the full report HERE for more info on each and mini Q&As throughout.
Richard King, Founder of PMA, said:
“2019’s been a year of firsts for us and this is yet another report I’ve been really excited about and if we want to continue elevating the role of product marketing, we need people like this list to help us drive awareness.
“Of course, there are tonnes more product marketers who excel in driving the role forward and this list was really hard to narrow down, but we look forward to celebrating lots more awesome product marketers in the coming years.”
Already can’t wait until next year?
Us neither! This is the first of our influencer lists and we’ll be back in 2020 with another batch of 50 inspiring product marketers. If you’ve got someone you want to put forward already, drop us a line, let us know who they are, and we’ll make sure they’re represented in the shortlisting process.
What makes an influencer an influencer?
Each of the 50 influencers who made the cut were handpicked by PMA ambassadors based on a careful review of the space, studying a range of metrics and surveying other product marketers to see who’s most influenced them in their careers and day-to-day.