In this episode of Into the Fray: The Competitive Intelligence Podcast, Erik Mansur, VP of Product Marketing at Crayon, welcomes Holly Jackson, Head of Competitive Intelligence at Talkdesk for a discussion on how PMMs can build credibility as the owner of a competitive intelligence program.
A little bit about Holly
Holly Jackson is the Head of Competitive Intelligence at Talkdesk.
A competitive intelligence expert, Holly has a passion for using data to uncover competitive insights and strategic advantages.
Before joining Talkdesk in 2020, Holly specialized in CI at AI company Genesys and Chicago-based accounting org Crowe.
Key talking points
- Where to start the process of building your own internal credibility.
- Key department(s) to win over your way of thinking about CI.
- The departments that can take longer to “believe the hype” surrounding a CI program.
- Whether building “authority” around a CI program means that it has to be respected all the way up into the C-suite.
- The importance of seeking out “influencers” within your organization when building your program’s credibility.
Want to get involved?
Are you a competitive intelligence specialist interested in appearing as a guest on the podcast?
To register your interest, contact Lawrence, and step Into the Fray.
In the meantime...