A little bit about Kirsten
In this episode of Product Marketing Insider, we're joined by Kirsten Jepson, Director of Product Marketing at TELUS International.
Kirsten leads a high-performing global team of domain experts that covers product marketing for a full suite of Digital Customer Experience products, services, and solutions.
These include Artificial Intelligence solutions like RPA and conversational bots, proprietary solutions like Intelligent Insights to power digital coworkers, Trust & Safety and Content Moderation, CCaaS, Cloud, and emerging AI Data Annotation solutions.
Previously, she covered credit card platforms, emerging prepaid card products, and other fintech solutions.
Key talking points
Kirsten lifts the lid on a variety of transferable insights, including:
- How she defines digital transformation in the context of product marketing,
- How digital transformation can be integrated into a product marketing strategy to optimize the customer journey and improve conversion rates.
- The role digital transformation can have on refining digital channels such as company websites, social media channels, and automation tools
- Advice for teams and companies shifting to digital.
- How product marketers can secure buy-in from key stakeholders when laying the groundwork for a new transformation program.
Want to get involved?
In the meantime, check out our bank of awesome podcast shows focusing on a breadth of essential product marketing topics.