In this episode of Product Marketing Life, host Mark Assini welcomes Zoey Morck, Customer Marketing Manager at Logz.io.
Zoey has held a number of marketing and sales-focused roles over the course of her career, finding a natural fit in the emerging world of customer marketing.
Today, Zoey and the team at Logz help cloud-native businesses monitor and secure their environments with comprehensive open-source tools.
Key discussion points
- The role customer marketing plays within the broader sales and marketing orgs, and the role it plays in Go-to-Market.
- Zoey's thoughts on the recent shift around customer marketing and Go-to-Market - and why she thinks it’s happening.
- The role customer marketing plays in helping product marketing define Go-to-Market strategy.
- How product marketing supports customer marketing, and vice versa.
- The ways in which customer marketing cooperates with lifecycle marketing.