A little bit about Sapphire
Sapphire Reels is a creative thinker within the realistic scope of an analytical mind. She has a passion for storytelling, driven by data and empathy; she's an advocate of the "GSD" mentality!
During her time as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sapphire specialized in market intelligence, positioning and product messaging, storytelling, sales enablement, and launch strategy.
In her current role at Pluralsight, she manages the team that owns multiproduct narratives and brand messaging, as well as integrated go-to-market programs and campaigns.
She utilizes a deep understanding of the market to facilitate brand awareness, revenue, and product adoption and thrives on building relationships and keeping everyone focused on the true north star: her customers!
Key talking points
In this episode, Al and Sapphire discuss a variety of topics, including:
- What interested Sapphire about product marketing
- How she transitioned into product marketing
- The highlight of her product marketing career
- Her product marketing superpower
- Professionals Sapphire looks up to and admires
- Tips for learning and growth
- Advice for product marketers who are looking to take the next step in their product marketing journey
And there's more to explore...
Tune into our collection of previous episodes and get awesome career advice from product marketers plying their trade at the likes of Klue, LinkedIn, Gong, and Salesforce.