The votes are in, which means it’s time to announce the finalists for the Product Marketing Awards 2023!
There’s been an outpouring of support from across the product marketing community, with nominations submitted from companies both large and small worldwide.
Now it's time to reveal the star players who have risen to the top in each category.
So without further ado, let's dive in and meet our finalists!
Product Marketing Leader of the Year
The product marketing leaders nominated this year have demonstrated unwavering dedication to galvanizing and empowering their teams to achieve sustained success.
Their commitment to leading by example and fostering a culture of innovation has paved the way for their teams and companies to thrive:
- Ali Good, VP of Product Marketing at Harver
- Wes Cooper, Director of Product Marketing at Splunk
- Desiree Motamedi, VP and Global Head of Product Marketing at Shopify
- Elizabeth Brovero, Director of Product Marketing at Clarivate
- Elena Madrigal, EVP of Product & Product Marketing at Amaze
- Volker Hildebrand, SVP of Product Marketing at SugarCRM
- Jenny Galan, Sr Director of Global Solutions Marketing at Vertex Inc.
- Pedro Bojikian, Director of Product Marketing at Microsoft
- Michal Lasman, Head of Product Marketing at Mondu
- Alana Cento, Director of Product Marketing at Sinequa
Product Marketing Team of the Year
Strong collaboration and communication are the hallmarks of a cohesive, high-performing product marketing team. This year's nominees have taken teamwork to the next level, establishing environments where ideas flow freely and teammates support each other to accomplish shared goals.
They are raising the bar when it comes to effective team dynamics:
Newcomer of the Year
Fresh talent has made its mark on the product marketing scene this year. Our Newcomer of the Year finalists hit the ground running in their first product marketing roles, making immediate impacts on their teams and dazzling colleagues with their quick learning curves despite their relative inexperience.
The future is bright with these trailblazers taking the reins:
- Ebony Breen, Global Product Marketing Manager at Flight Centre Travel Group
- Garrett Kelly, Lead Technical Product Marketing Manager at Fivetran
- Jonathan Amos, Senior Manager of Product Marketing GTM at Intuit
- Cindy Ji, Associate Product Marketing Manager at Atlassian
- Zuri Godfrey, Associate Product Marketing Manager at Google
- Madelyn Maletz, Associate Product Marketing Manager at SecurityScorecard
- Lory Mishra, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe
- Linnea Marron, Product & Propositions Marketing Manager at Experian
- Michelle Weatherby, Product Marketing Manager at Jane.App
- Izzie Henderson, Product Marketing Manager at Amberdata
Product Launch of the Year
Months of preparation culminate in the exciting, but often nerve-wracking, moment of product launch. This year's nominees have spearheaded seamless, wildly successful product launches by adeptly balancing strategic planning with flawless execution.
Their launches will be remembered for setting new standards in the industry.
Let’s see who made the cut:
Positioning & Messaging Maestro of the Year
Top-notch positioning and messaging can make or break a product's perception and success. Our nominees for this award have mastered the art and science behind crafting sharper positioning and stickier messaging that pops.
They've set their brands apart by zeroing in on target buyer needs and pinpointing the key differentiators that matter most.
This is no easy feat. So the winner of this award will give recognition to a product marketer who has managed to excel where many fall short:
- Kelsey Duska, Director of Product Marketing at AppLovin
- Aastha Trivedi, Marketing Director at VWO
- Nora Matty, Senior Marketing Manager - GTM at Brandwatch
- Ryan Yackel, CMO at Databand.ai
- Priyanka Chakraborty, Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications at Datafoundry
- Alex Virden, Director of Product Marketing at Metadata
- Subin Joseph, Senior Manager – Product GTM, Product Strategy and Product Marketing at Kalaam Telecom
- Serena Ehrlich, Director of Marketing at Business Wire
Product Marketing MVP of the Year
The product marketers nominated for MVP of the year have simply wowed us by going above and beyond expectations. Their passion is contagious, their work ethic tireless, and their teammates and companies are better for having them on board.
They raise the bar for excellence in product marketing.
Introducing your MVP hopefuls:
- Diamond-Hope Kingston, Product Marketing Manager at IDVerse
- Nora Matty, Senior Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Strategy at Brandwatch
- Hitendar Sethi, Principal Product Line Marketing Manager at VMware
- Amit Alagh, Senior Product Marketing Manager at LexisNexis
- Ulla Huopaniemi, Senior Product Marketing Manager at RELEX Solutions
- Garrett Erickson, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Consensus
- Dani Kellogg, Head of Product Marketing at LeadIQ
- Hari Viswanathan, Director of Product Marketing at Augury, Inc
- Hope Chauland, Senior Go To Market Manager at Microsoft
Top 10 Companies to Work in Product Marketing
The companies nominated in this category deserve applause for the stellar environments they've created to help product marketers and teams thrive.
By providing robust resources, executive support, and opportunities for career advancement, these companies have cemented themselves as coveted destinations for rising product marketing talent.
Congratulations again to all of our worthy finalists! The competition was stiff, and our judges had their work cut out for them in selecting this year's winners.
Stay tuned for the final award announcements!
Since opening the nominations, we’ve had an overwhelming response, so congratulations on being shortlisted in your respective categories.
Now, the million-dollar question: When will the lucky winners be announced?
We'll be announcing the winners via a LinkedIn Live broadcast on Wednesday, October 25th – simply head over to the Product Marketing Alliance’s page at 9 AM PT | 12 PM ET | 5 PM BST to tune in.
👋 Newcomer of the Year,
🚀 Product Launch of the Year, and
🤝 Team of the Year
⭐️ MVP of the Year,
📩 Positioning & Messaging Maestro of the Year,
🎓 Product Marketing Leader of the Year, and
🏦 Top Companies to Work in Product Marketing