Dedicate yourselves to equity within the workplace.
Complete this year’s Product Marketing Salary Survey to be a part of the most inclusive, comprehensive, and revolutionary report possible. 👇
Help us help you.
The Product Marketing Salary Survey lifts the lid on how much product marketing professionals from all over the world are being paid, and takes a deep dive into how this changes depending on:
- Where you live,
- The industry you work in,
- Your gender and ethnicity,
- The stage of growth your company is at,
- The benefits you receive from your company …
… and a whole range of other variables that are guaranteed to help you benchmark your salary, discover whether you’re being paid your worth, and ensure you can negotiate your next salary with confidence.
But first … we need you to take the survey to get these insights.
- The average baseline salary for product marketers globally was $119,197.
- North America had the highest average salary at $137,596.
- South & Central America recorded the largest average salary increase since 2020 ($36,023).
- B2B PMMs earned more than B2C PMMs ($118,241 > $106,651).
- PMMs with certification earned $4,623 more than those without a qualification, before tax.
- PMMs who didn’t go to college had the highest average baseline salary ($124,851).
Has this changed in a year? Take the survey, and we’ll soon see…