Ever wondered what the world of a VP of Product Marketing looks like?
Well, in this extra special episode, we've managed to pin down time in the diary of Harvey Lee, VP of Product Marketing at Product Marketing Alliance, who offers an exposé into his life in the upper echelon of the industry.
Introducing Harvey Lee
Harvey has over 25 years of experience working in senior product marketing roles for companies such as Virgin, Microsoft, Kaspersky, Avast and Seiko Epson.
He has a track record of helping businesses of all shapes, sizes and growth stages find the true value of their product or service.
Key discussion points
Now, he's offering invaluable insights into a VP role, offering his intel on discussion points such as:
- How he prioritizes and manages daily tasks and responsibilities?
- The biggest challenges he's faced as a VP, and how he's overcome them.
- Methods used to measure the success of product marketing initiatives.
- How he gathers customer insights and feedback to inform product and marketing decisions.
- Tips for collaborating with other departments within the company, such as sales, customer success, and finance.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of a recent product launch you oversaw, from ideation to execution.
- Tips for managing and developing a product marketing team.