It's the final Product Marketing Insider episode of 2022, and we've got an awesome episode as we prepare to end the year on a high.
In this episode, host Lawrence Chapman is joined by Rebecca Geraghty, VP of Product Marketing at Publicis Media, with the pair discussing how product marketers can work cross-functionally to establish product marketing OKRs.
A little bit about Rebecca
Rebecca Geraghty is the VP of Product Marketing at Publicis Media, a company specializing in advertising services.
Rebecca's a product marketer with varied experience within the marketing and communications field, having worked in Saas, augmented reality, AI, and advanced aerospace technology, to name a few.
Such is her profound impact within the field, that in 2022, Rebecca was named in the Product Marketing Alliance's list of Top 100 Product Marketing Influencers.
Key talking points
During the podcast, Rebecca touches on a variety of talking points, including:
- Her product marketing highlight of 2022,
- Which KPIs she uses to establish whether short and long-term product marketing goals are being achieved,
- How she prioritizes team goals, and whether there's a degree of flexibility with these goals,
- The processes in place to achieve short and long-term goals,
- Which teams she works with most to achieve your targets, and how tasks are delegated,
- Top tips for building a diverse team with the expertise needed to achieve common goals, and
- What she deems the best practices for developing and managing cross-functional teams.