Priya also shares her thoughts on how to invest your time wisely, elaborates on the significance of grasping the buyer’s pain points, aspirations, and motivations, and gets into how AI tools can augment research and content creation to enhance productivity and efficiency.
About our guest
Priya Gill, Vice President of Product Marketing at SurveyMonkey
Priya is an accomplished marketing executive who has worked in the tech industry for over 15 years with experiences in a wide range of disciplines including engineering, product management, finance, and marketing.
Today, Priya leads the product marketing, web, growth, and localization teams, driving SurveyMonkey’s go-to-market strategy, web strategy and growth, and international experiences.
- Why understanding market trends and the competitive landscape matters
- Why target buyer insights are crucial to crafting messaging that resonates
- How a deep understanding of your product translates into customer benefits
- The importance of cross-functional partnerships in strategy cohesion
- How utilizing AI tools can enhance productivity and efficiency in product marketing
And more insights throughout the episode!
Keen to join the conversation?
Why not take a look at our Slack channel? Not to boast, but our Slack community's the biggest gathering of product marketing enthusiasts on the planet (okay, that was a bit of a boast).
We discuss everything from sales engagement to messaging strategies, and there’s a constant flow of templates, resources, and even the odd ‘roast’.And it's completely free to join!
Don't miss a beat – you can catch all of your favorite product marketing episodes right here: Product Marketing Life.