A little bit about Steve
Steve Hernan is the Senior Manager of Strategic Business Intelligence at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Steve's a specialist in competitive and market intelligence and has occupied key roles with leading companies in the biopharma and advanced technology sectors.
A current SCIP board member, he enjoys keeping up-to-date with the profession and providing support for other professionals in the intelligence community.
Key talking points
In this episode of Into the Fray: The Competitive Intelligence Podcast, host Erik Mansur, VP of Product Marketing at Crayon, welcomes Steve to the show and discusses topics including:
- The growth of the competitive intelligence industry,
- Shifts in the competitive intelligence space,
- Types of intelligence that drive the most impact,
- The role of technology in the continued growth of competitive intelligence, and
- How competitive intelligence professionals can help the industry grow.
Plus much more...
And that's not all...
The competitive intelligence expertise doesn't end here.
Check out previous episodes of the show, and learn from competitive intelligence juggernauts plying their trade at the likes of jane.app, Delta, Imperva, and Talkdesk.